Client Experience Associate
Champions the use of technology to enhance and promote a unified client experience. Uses internal project management skills across departments to coordinate client and prospect presentations and electronic communication efforts. Responsibilities include design, maintenance and updating of all desktop publishing materials for the firm; designing and producing client reports from the Varden eReportal system and Advent APX; managing all aspects of the client portal experience including reporting, document vaulting and digital onboarding. Creativity and innovation is applied to all job responsibilities to continually enhance the electronic delivery of information to create an exceptional client experience.
- 3+ years of related work experience, preferably in the wealth management/investment advisory industry.
- Proficiency working on PC platforms.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook), Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, and Adobe InDesign.
- Proficiency in Varden eReportal and Microsoft SQL is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- The ability to work effectively and proactively, both independently and as part of a team.
- The ability to liaison with Operations and Technology department teams and develop effective relationships with internal clients.
- The ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people in a professional manner using tact, courtesy and good judgement, both orally and written.
- The ability to meet deadlines under pressure and handle a high volume of work within time constraints, producing accurate work at all times.
- Strong organizational/process management skills with the ability to prioritize work.
- Keen attention to detail
- Analytical ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Innovative and creative thinking.
- Calculation and finance knowledge.
- Fundamental understanding of various asset classes including equity, fixed income and alternatives.
- Fundamental understanding of the database process and client reporting.